There are heaps of great reasons to learn Spanish with us, but here are just a few...
Over 400 million people in over 21 countries have Spanish as their native language.
In over 10 years teaching Spanish, we've helped thousands of happy students to travel the world.
We get you speaking from day one, and have streamlined the learning process and will take you from beginner to fluent in no time flat!
From just $143 for an Eight Week Course!
If you purchase one of our packages you can make the most of amazing discounts.
Just check out our Facebook page on the left for more people who like us :)
SIGN UP to our FREE 5 Week Online Spanish Course using the form on the left and get started RIGHT NOW!
Want to be a traveller - not a tourist?
- Over 400 million people and 21 countries have Spanish as their native language.
- Learning a language will help you become part of a culture and country rather than just an observer
- Latin America is one of the most beautiful, fun, and cheapest places on the earth to travel. However, only 5% of people there speak English. With a bit of Spanish - you'll be able to get around easily.
- People with a second language have been proven to score higher on acadmic tests.
- They also make better decisions, are more able to multi-task, and have better concentration and memory.
- Being bilingual can help stave off conditions such as dementia and alzheimer's.
- Learning a second language will help you to understand and speak your own language better.
- It will also help you learn other new languages much easier.
There are many studies which prove these benefits, but for a general overview read this article:
In this rapidly changing world, nobody can be sure of employment. Learning another language will greatly enhance your chances of getting not just a job but a great job.
- Apply for jobs which require you to speak Spanish here in Australia.
- Work in Spain or Latin America where the demand for native English speakers who also speak Spanish is very high.
- People with a second language earn a higher salary on average than those with only one language.
- If you want to make a difference in the world - speaking Spanish will allow you to help out in poorer regions of Latin America that are desperate for volunteers.
Watch the video below on why one of our students, Sally Gordon, is learning Spanish: