Why The Spanish Cat?
- We will get you speaking and understanding Spanish from the very first day. We have developed our own teaching method which is fun, FAST, and interactive and gets you speaking from DAY ONE.
- Our prices are excellent. £135 for individuals or £240 for couples or friends for all our courses.
- Great locations - In Oxford St. (right in the heart of London) and in Dalston, Hackney.
- Flexibility - we allow you to swap classes, nights or levels without any extra charges any time you like.
- We have our own text books designed specifically for our courses - no need to pay extra for material.
- Small class sizes - we have a maximum of 12 students per class so each student receives plenty of attention.
"This course is excellent value for money. The teachers are very professional and friendly, and are always willing to help when you don't understand. Muchas Gracias!" - Sarah Woolcock
for more information on class times and prices.
Start learning RIGHT NOW by signing up to our FREE online course using the form on the right ->
Five Great Reasons to Learn Spanish:
1. If you’re dreaming of escaping the daily grind and travelling or working in Latin America or Spain, then you'll need to speak Spanish.
Speaking Spanish will allow you to feel part of the country and the culture in a way you never would be able to otherwise (not to mention order a meal and find the bathroom!).
2. Meet new and interesting like-minded people.
Not only will you meet hundreds of fascinating new people on your travels, but our classes are full of interesting new people with similar interests to your own.
3. Spanish is one of the easiest second languages to learn, which means you'll be speaking in no time.
Spanish and English share quite a number of words, for example education and educación, so you probably already know more Spanish than you realise!
4. It’s been proven that learning a second language exercises your brain in the same way going to the gym exercises your body.
People who speak a second language consistently score higher on reasoning and creative tasks, and their overall mental abilities are better than those who don’t speak another language.
5. In this highly competitive world, any extra skills that you can bring to your job will be appreciated by employers.
Speaking another language will impress anybody, but it will look especially good on your resume. Not only that, but you'll be able to apply for all those amazing jobs that require you to speak another language like Spanish.
for more information on class times and prices